Time has run its course and it's now time to open call for papers for our 12th Annual Conference, which is planned to be held on October 5th this year.
As always, the conference will be an online virtual event, to allow felxibility and engagement for all attendees from the regional and global community, from anywhere at any time.
Call for Papers:
Call for papers for the 12th Annual Conference is open from now and according to the below schedule:
- Abstract submission deadline: April 30, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: May 15, 2020
- Full paper submission deadline: August 15, 2020
- Power point presentation submission deadline: September 15, 2020
Abstracts should be submitted to: events [at] eaitsm [dot] org. Topics are restricted to IT Service Management related subjects.
Exhibitors package includes the following benefits:
- Logos will be shown on slides with short backgrounds about the exhibitor services and products. These will be shown in the opening, in breaks, and in the closure slots.
- Permanent placement of logos under this section of the conference page as well.
- Showcase session to provide informative talks about the company's offering related to the IT Service Management discipline.
To register as an exhibitor, please fill in the form on the conference page. Exhibition fees are included in the fees table under the Registration Types section of this page. For any inquiries, please contact us.
This year's exhibitors